Responsibility to efficiently secure their systems and ensure the absence of any vulnerabilities as a precaution to the risks that come along with them. Successful completion of Secoceans Certified Security Expert empowers you with across the understanding of:
- Ethical hacking concepts, Kill chain concepts, Security controls, various laws, and regulations.
- Footprinting and Scanning concepts
- Enumeration Techniques along with countermeasures
- Vulnerability analysis and Various Exploitation Techniques
- Various Malware and Network Exploitation techniques
- Mobile Device Management and Security – Mobile device management, mobile platform attack vectors, and vulnerabilities related to Android and iOS systems
- Cloud Security
- Operational Technology (OT) essentials, threats, attack
- Encryption algorithms, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptographic attacks, and cryptanalysis
The devices, systems, and networks’ security remains at stake and is highly prone to information and data threats and hacking incidents.
Companies have huge demands for highly skilled security professionals to defend threat actors.
“Think Like Hacker” Approach among the participants
Learn the functions of Perimeter Defenses, scan, and Network hacking to identify vulnerabilities.
Exploitation of Privileges
Real-Like test environments
Both theory and lab sessions delivered
Basic Network concepts
Basic Computer concepts
Basic Network Components information
What you will get:
40 Hours of Training
24/7 Trainer Support
Who is it for?
Information Security Analyst / Administrator
Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
Information Security Manager / Specialist
Information Systems Security Engineer / Manager
Information Security Professionals / Officers
Information Security / IT Auditors
Risk / Threat / Vulnerability Analyst
Network Administrators and Engineers